Sunday, December 7, 2008

Schmeeps Party


So Schmeep [My Friend Kristie] had her party last night, and She turned the Sweetest of all Ages; 16.
and I figured i'd post a few pictures from the party!
The first one there is Me and Schmeep..although if you direct yourself to my Facebook; We are together Schmeeble and Schmeep. You're probably wondering why we call eachother these crazy names. Well last year in Latin Class, after a very long day, i started mumbling nonsense and Kristie shot back and said "Schmeeble? Schmeepin Schmeeper" and i died of laughter, and ever since then I've called her Schmeep and She's called me Schmeeble.














As well as it being a night for Schmeep, i had a great Time with my other two friends; Lillian and Emily[ who are affectionately called Rir and Emry]. I always have an insanely good time with These two! a lot happened at our table, and a lot of pictures were taken [but some i can't post here, they are all up on my facebook! Check them out]




Here are just a mismangle of the rest of pictures.

No comments: