Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So guess what!
I'm 16! I can drive legally in a matter of a few days [although I've been illegally driving since i turned 14!]

So my birthday was pretty much a blast! although my party was about two weeks ago.

I wrote like crazy before..and have come up with a new little poem for you all...maybe it'll become a Christmas Classic?

So my big gifts? yes! I got a brand new camera, its a beaut! Fujifilm Finepix Z<3 I love it.
My Nannie got me a beautiful Coat
My Friend Missy got me a Scrapbook...which is so cute and thoughtful.
And My Friend Kaitlyn is taking me out tomorrow...For Dinner and She's buying Fabric to make a Bow For My Semi Dress.
Oh Yes!! And my Friend Ryan, was at a CW signing this past sunday..and got me a copy of their DVD signed by all of them..he's so wonderful!

LOL of course...in our school and many schools...the custom is on your birthday...your friends Decorate your locker...and my Sistaah Lil did mine perfectly...Bows and Wrapping Paper!! it was so cute! I had Several Birthday Notes taped to my locker throughout the day; which were entertaining to say the least. =D

Despite being attacked with party favors [Thankyou Bernadetta and Kait] and some minor outlaying things that i need not mention...my day was fabulous.

Thank you to everyone who made it so special<3

Reira Cat Out x

1 comment:

Emily said...

Illegally driving since 14! Terrible! Haha, I hope you had a great birthday. 16 was a good year for me so I'm sure it will be for you too. :P

-- Emily