Callbacks...Callbacks...Callbacks
Today was callbacks, and let me tell you, nothing has prepared me for what it can do to a weak stomach.
Everyone did so well, it's really hard right now to tell how casting is going to fair.
I am very nervous, so nervous i haven't been able to eat, which is not helping my stomach feel any better.
I am just hoping i get a role; praying that it be Helena or Hermia, but i am doubting myself [as usual] and completely rejecting every bit of positive reinforcement that is given [this is how i get]
Well that's really all i have to say, I'll find out tomorrow.
The only motivation for me to go to school, tomorrow, is finding out who gets the roles.
Wickie out x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you get the role you want!! Let me know when you find out, okay? xo
Post a Comment